Manufacturing Insights Magazine named MetaExperts one of 2020’s Top 10 Lean Manufacturing Solutions Provider. » Read the Article
Operational Excellence (OpEx) experts become MetaExperts by invitation only. We search and evaluate as many as 500 resumes to find the skills required for the skill level our clients are seeking. The contenders then submit to a rigorous 300+ Evaluation and Screening process in order to be called a MetaExpert.
We’re seasoned and highly sought after OpEx consultants and we know exactly how to filter through those that think they know OpEx and those that really know OpEx.
Every MetaExpertTM is qualified… Through an arduous 300+ Screening and Evaluation™ process to ensure you receive the skills you need.
Transformation Architect level experts interview each MetaExpert to:
- Assess their skills– by gathering detailed ‘How you did it’ examples
- Review their work history – for ….
- Ensure they have the education credentials to deliver
- Conduct supervision and peer references – only the best get through
The match making is key to our guarantee…The 47+ Client Alignment Process identifies:
- The exact requirements for success
- Culture of your organization
- Skill level required
- Budget considerations
30 minutes – saves hours or days on the back end in time wasted from miscommunication, incorrect resources presented, and unclear expectations.
You won’t have to settle for two…there is no need to pick from cost, quality or speed. MetaExperts deliver all three.
When you hire a MetaExpert you aren’t hiring one person – you’re getting the benefit of a team of Transformation Architects and Master MetaExperts that have been there and done that in all industry types, so you get the best solutions fast.
We have MetaExperts where you are. We currently have experts on five continents. That means you can have top talent who know your business units’ culture and language.
Many companies spend 6 to 12 months looking for the right OpEx talent and 18 months getting them on board and up to speed only to discover they aren’t the right fit.
Would it work better… to hire the skill you need when you need it, instead of benching a large staff of OpEx gurus?
Our one-of-kind process of hiring elite OpEx talent eliminates that problem…
Check Out some of our Top MetaExperts™
Get it, Be it. Global top talent on demand.
Browse Extreme Operational Excellence Talent Skills
- 5S – Workplace Organization
- BPM – Business Process Management
- BSC – Balanced Score Card
- DFSS – Design for Six Sigma
- Lean Accounting
- DOE – Design of Experiments
- High Performing Teams
- Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- Lean Accounting
- ERP Software – Selection & Implementation
- Logistics Optimization
- OCM – Organizational Change Management
- Program Management Office
- Project Management
- Pull Systems and Kanbans
- SCOR – Supply Chain Operations Model
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Supplier Performance Management
- TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Value Stream Mapping