You must be logged in to view this page.
Kim is a seasoned professional with more than 25 years experience in progressively responsible roles in business, marketing, sales, and customer relationship management in a variety of business sectors. Concentrations include the fashion, promotions, publishing and senior housing/care/services provider industries in positions as General Manger, Senior Consultant, Vice President, Sole Proprietor, and President/CEO with full P&L responsibilities. Kim is a published author and public speaker who demonstrates superior skills in consulting with and coaching large and small businesses, private, public and non-profit – in dramatically improving marketing and sales effectiveness.
Area of Expertise
- Direct Marketing Promotions, Development of Marketing Plans, Collateral, and Dissemination of Information in all Medias.
- Recruiting, Training, and Management of Sales and Marketing Professionals.
- Expert in Customer Relationship Management and CRM Software Programs.
- Development of MetaOps Marketing™, a robust and scalable methodology that leverage Lean Six Sigma in Marketing and Sales.
- Expert in leading companies in effectively understanding the voice of the customer to improve marketing and sales effectiveness, drive innovations and overall process improvement.
- 19 years experience in the publishing industry serving a multitude of business sectors.
- 8 Years experience in the senior housing/care/services.
- 10 years experience in professional sales and business operations in promotions, fashion, and general business.
- Multiple business startups, both franchised and “grass roots.”
- Winner of National Entrepreneurial Award.
- Expert in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Applications.
- Expert Trainer of Marketing and Sales Professionals – Influences:
- Monopolize Your Marketplace
- Guerrilla Marketing/Selling
- Sandler Selling System
- MetaOps Marketing™
- Expert in development of marketing and sales collateral – from development of basic collateral through comprehensive direct marketing to regional and national audiences.
- Media planning and procurement in print, radio, television and other medias.
- Expert in design for cost-efficient printing; the creation collateral and publications that maximize effectiveness while minimizing printing and distribution costs.
Senior housing directories – on-line and print, home health care, printing, jewelry manufacturing and sales, direct sales/business opportunity, special event planning and facilitation, department of energy/photovoltaic and solar energy, business to business publishing, multi-housing directory, printing industry, turn-key publishing for special interest groups/associations, how-to guides, and more.