Want to see how our MetaExperts Get it Done? Register Now!
Summary of Qualifications
Results-oriented, highly regarded operation professional with more than 20 years of experience in leading operations, coaching managers, providing strategic leadership, implementing financial management processes, and achieving continuous improvements. Executes organizational processes that meet complex business challenges, are aligned with strategic objectives, and result in exceeding of customer expectations. Successfully drives growth, set expectations, and establish accountability.
Value brought to organizations:
- Increased reliability in operations to 99%, 40% improvement in unscheduled breakdowns, and optimal audit scores at multiple facilities managed.
- Managed projects form $100K to $4.5 million in project value, meeting all deadlines and achieving a 99.4% error-free pass rate and ROI from 3 months to 1.2 years.
- Reduced WIP by 50%, an 85% drop in grievances and 15 m/h zero lost time injuries.
- Enabled 45% increase in production by implementing reliability improvement projects leading to sustainable production.
- Reduced shipping rates by 39%, achieved 98% stock execution, and 41% in labor costs by auditing manufacturing processes, negotiating with Supply Chain vendors, installing scales and meters, and establishing new standards for accountability.
- Manufacturing experience, DC experience, safety, strategy deployment, P&L, change management, maintenance, PSM, quality, ISO, OSHA, EPA, FDA, & DOT trained, schedule attainment, clarity & direction, best practices, Lean/TPS, logistics, business development, budget delivery, CAPEX management, collaboration, strong network, and more experiences to offer.