LIVONIA, MI — MetaExperts™ parent company, MetaOps, Inc. successfully launched its innovative multi-panelist Remote Council of Experts (RCoE) webinar series in April 2018 with: How Your Private Equity Firm Can Leverage Operational Excellence-Rooted Interim Talent Executives to Grow Your High-Return Portfolio. We followed it up with a second essential webinar in the ongoing series: Your Operational Excellence Operating System — Increase your ROI by five to 10 times in 45 days. Watch the recorded versions here and here.
Everyone interested in maximizing opportunities and minimizing cash waste in business will want to join our third webinar as well: Achieving Financial Success: Why creating metrics for operating cash flow and EBITDA improvements can lead the way. The webinar will take place Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12 noon EST. Executives interested in attending should register here:
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12 noon EST
“When you attend our executive-focused webinar, our panelist will expose you to three tactics you can execute NOW to align finance and operations for exceptional growth and profit,” says CEO of MetaOps, Inc. Ron Crabtree explains. “We’ll describe the steps every organization can take to eliminate the biggest challenge caused from functional areas not understanding the impact change has on EBITA losses and cashflow drain and teach you: 1. How to reconcile differing needs in operations and finance 2. How to integrate multiple reporting or tracking systems that are unknowingly killing your profits, and 3. How to develop a roadmap that brings operations and finance together to create high EBITA,” Ron adds.
The webinar moderated by Ron Crabtree — organizational coach, trainer, speaker, and consultant specializing in strategic business process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, and OpEx — features these MetaExpert panelists:
Michael Ritz, is a profitability and process expert whose expertise in based on/includes:
- Profitability Growth Strategy Development and Turnaround – Utilizes analytical and lean techniques to create Profitability Model on combined, supply chain, operational and sales processes. Model surfaces significant initiatives and generates a predictive growth game plan. Proven effective at creating 10%+ point NI improvements in both manufacturing and service industries.
- Change Leadership – 15 years of experience at or interfacing with C-level executives. Significant change management expertise in multiple industries, countries and cultures.
- Process Driven Expert – Deep process knowledge and trained eyes for identifying waste and variation in processes. Program Management accomplishments include complex business transfers and setting up global Office of Program Management. TPS Lean and Six Sigma trained in automotive industry accomplishing 3X floorspace, 2X productivity, engineering change and customer service process improvements.
David Peffer is an accomplished Senior Executive, CFO and Consultant, with more than 30 years of success in a variety of manufacturing industries. Leveraging extensive global experience with rapid growth management and strategy, David is a valuable asset for companies seeking guidance on turnaround, expansion, and cost improvement. His broad areas of expertise include strategic planning, M&A, capital acquisition, cash flow management, stakeholder relations, change management, and business re-engineering. He specialize3s in:
- Business strategy plan development
- Cash flow management
- Organizational planning
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Actionable reporting systems
- Performance accountability monitoring
MetaExperts™ are extremely talented OpEx hands-on-deck consulting, training, and get-it-done partners. MetaExperts™ is not a consulting company, but a global network of OpEx deployment experts and resources for flexible, on-demand short-term contract or contract-to-hire needs. MetaExperts™ align with your industry and OpEx initiatives (i.e. successes in Lean, business process improvement, change management, etc.), and are vetted through our unique 300+ Screening and Evaluation Process that thoroughly vets each contender’s skill-set, tool-kits, and experience.
Bruce Lynn, has acquired over 20 years of corporate and banking experience in all aspects of treasury and financial management by successfully tackling major assignments in such areas as treasury operations, cash management, strategic planning, credit, Treasury and systems enhancements as well as the design of operating and capital budgets and forecasts. During his many corporate treasury assignments he has worked in countries throughout Asia, Africa and Europe and with all levels of management up to and including the CEO level. His expertise runs deep in the areas of:
- Cash Management / Forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Banking Relationships
- Treasury Technology
- Treasury Strategy
- And much more
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 12 noon EST