You must be logged in to view this page.
Kelli is a creative, goal-driven professional with more than 30 years of experience in multiple industries. She is an effective administrator, project manager, problem-solver and consultant, as well as highly skilled at technical/systems utilization, including but not limited to the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), MS Project, VISIO, and HRIS systems. She brings the ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals as well as meeting operational deadlines.
Area of Expertise
- Organization / Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Communication, Presentation and Training
- System Implementation
- Identification of improvement opportunities, with subsequent design and development of multiple tools to mechanize and streamline processes, resulting in less manual intervention, reduced error rates, and increased productivity.
- Management of day-to-day vendor relationships for multiple employers.
- Requirements identification, RFP selection supervision, and project management of the implementation of various HR systems, including system integration, user training and communications.
- Development, communication and implementation of polices and procedures.
BA degree in Business Administration from the University of Denver, Denver, Colorado.