Want to see how our MetaExperts Get it Done? Register Now!
Multi-dimensional, C-level manufacturing operations and sales executive who delivers rapid growth and measurable, sustainable multimillion-dollar outcomes within industrial markets. Formulates and executes strategies that strengthen competitive position, build industry leadership and market share, drives out waste, cuts costs and improves productivity. Articulates direction, builds cohesive, motivated teams and turns around underperforming organizations. Moves easily among multi-functional and multi-cultural teams while respecting the interdependency of manufacturing, engineering, business, R&D, technology, marketing and sales functions. Recognized for…
- Market Leadership: Built global manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical devices to a $50 million North American independent division. Developed strategies and sales channels that resulted in multi-million dollar contracts within three years with leading OEM’s and Wholesale distributors.
- Product Innovation: Formalized product development process, launched 14 new products at a global manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical devices, became market leader creating new product niche.
- Revenue Growth: Delivered a 50% sales increase, reversing world-class manufacturer of custom engineered locknuts’ three-year 40% sales decline. Reorganized roles and responsibilities, reassigned accounts and closed multi-year supplier agreements with three new global customers; Paccar, Daimler Trucks North America, and Navistar.
- International Expansion: Expanded International Print Supply company’s customer base from USA, Japan and Mexico, expanding to 22 new countries in Europe, South America, Africa and Australia.
- Strategic Thinking: Built a strategic 12-month sales and marketing plan at a global developer and manufacturer of custom engineered electronic and electro mechanical devices targeting key industry leading customers such as Bose, NetApp, Honeywell and iRobot, to capitalize on seasonal buying trends leading to an increase in revenue and market share.