You must be logged in to view this page.
Value Growth-focused Business Improvement Expert, Interim Manager, Strategic Advisor and sometimes Six Sigma and Lean Trainer ready to help small and medium-sized companies to increase business efficiency in all domains, but especially in Production and Supply Chain.
Formerly at GSK Member of The Site Leadership Team responsible for improving processes and manufacturing methods and acting Black Belt. Head of group of 7 Experts. Within few years, the Group of Experts were able to change former state-owned factory into one of leading and most efficient pharmaceutical sites in Europe (confirmed by McKinsey POBOS study).
Area of Expertise
- Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Production System, Lean Office, TOC
- Six Sigma and Industrial Statistics
- Process Performance Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma consulting, training & coaching (Master Black Belt level)
- Change Management & Communication
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Leadership Development & Training
Various companies (more than 30) – Position: Business Consultant and Interim Manager
- Responsibilities: Supply Chain Improvement Expert or Interim Manager at medium-sized companies. The main goal is to improve Client’s operational efficiency, especially in Production, Planning, Logistics and Finance. Assignments at various disciplines: Finance, Business Strategy, Manufacturing, Logistics, ‘Company healing’, Operational Management, Purchases, Sales and Strategic Marketing. Besides I am working with SSA&Co (formerly Six Sigma Academy) as a Polish Contributor / Trainer and with Octagon Consulting as a Partner / Senior Consultant.
- Achievements: Significant improvement of productivity (more than 20%) and competitive position by my Customers
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals – Position: Operational Excellence Champion
- Responsibilities: Responsible for Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma implementation within manufacturing Site as well as other efficiency improvement programs. The function required leading of group of highly qualified experts, including other Black Belts and more than 80 Green Belts. Lean Sigma Expert covering area of Flow and Process Redesign. Additionally Green Belt Trainer.
- Achievements: The main achievement is an implementation of very efficient system confirmed by Corporation as well as by external benchmarking (Mc Kinsey). Bringing Site from one of last position to one of the first in efficiency ranking. Material Usage variance 10 MGBP each year delivered.
Centra SA – Exide Technologies Group – Position: Operations Controller (Finance and Production controlling combined)
- Responsibilities: I was in charge of financial control, business and manufacturing process improvement, budgeting, pricing (including intercompany), Capex planning and control, reporting to Group as well as leasing and outsourcing agreements negotiation. I was involved in some special projects on European level (Common Reporting, Lean Manufacturing, Product Standardisation and Development, factory restructuring and Key Account pricing). Temporarily assigned to European Operation Controller position.
- Achievements: One of the key roles in bringing Site from last to first position within Group. Significant role in Ford Premium Brands (Aston Martin, Land Rover, Volvo, Jaguar), Toyota and BMW contracts
Poznań Heating and Power Plant Group (Zespół Elektrociepłowni Poznańskich SA) – Position: Development Consultant and Financial Negotiator of Power Purchase Agreement with PPGC (PSE SA)
- Responsibilities – I was responsible for the strategic finance planning, new project evaluation and financial analyses, especially for long term contracts. I was also involved in contractual negotiations and a business contacts with foreign experts. Temporarily transferred to Energoprojekt Consulting (in co-operation with Coopers & Lybrand) as a Consultant, member of the group working on restructuring and demonopolisation of the Polish energy sector – I was responsible for creating of the local market (i.e. outside energy pool) rules and a price policy guidelines for local generators.
Achievements: To sign a Contract that nobody thought is possible
- 2004 – 2005 Certified Black Belt Degree in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma (requirements equal to MBB in other corporations)
- 1994 – 1996 Wielkopolska Szkoła Biznesu and Nottingham Business School
MBA (diploma with distinction, thesis on International Finance)
- 1979 – 1985 Poznań Technical University (Politechnika Poznańska)
MSc ENG Individual Curriculum – Masters Degree thesis on Nuclear Engineering