You must be logged in to view this page.
Giuseppe is a certified CFPIM and CSCP by APICS and as a MetaExpert Certified Supply Chain Transformation Architect (CSCTA) speaks fluent Italian, English and French. He has extensive operational experience in many industries, first in Italy starting as senior buyer for Azienda Energetica (Aem) in Milan and assistant Purchasing Manager for Asea Brown Boveri. Then Giuseppe went to work with Allied Signal and Bosch as Purchasing Manager and SAP project manager for six French plants. In 1998 he joined Alstom Transport where he was the supply chain director for railways plant in France, Belgium, Spain, UK, USA and Brazil, and then deputy Managing Director. He participated in the “Class A” certification in MRP II and Lean at the Creusot plant in France. Since 2005 he is consultant and educator, and performs an intensive activity for the promotion of the operations culture with S&OP, MRP-2 and LEAN practical cases, and he is author of various publications in the field. He is an APICS Master CPIM & CSCP Instructor and CMC certified by ICMCI and EMLog by ELA.
Area of Expertise
- Process Performance Improvement
- Lean consulting, training & coaching
- Supply chain strategy and deployment
- Demand planning and management
- Leadership Development & Training
- Strategy Alignment & Execution
- Innovation & Change Techniques
- Business Process Reengineering, lean enterprise, outsourcing, total quality and improvement projects
- Warehouse design
- Business plans and start up of operations after company merge and acquisitions
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP) implementations
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) audit, selection and implementation
- Inventory management: increase of data accuracy, integration between technical and logistics data in ERP
- Outsourcing projects, negotiations and international contracting
- Instructor in operations and supply chain for schools of management and university.
- Major customers: Bombardier / Chep / Thermocold srl / Molini Tandoi / Carrieri ITC Srl .
- Training sessions performed for: Pfizer / Bristol Myers-Squibb / Alenia / Avery Dennison, etc.. Since 2005, more than 3000 instructional hours delivered to executives.
- In his distinguished career he has served may excellent organizations in key leadership roles including Alstom Transport, Bosch / Allied Signal, Aem Milan, and others in senior positions in procurement, ERP Implementation, Supply Chain and Process Improvement.
06/15 MetaOps / MetaExperts Certified Supply Chain Transformation Architect (CSCTA) Certification
07/11 APICS Master CPIM Instructor, APICS Master CSCP Instructor, APICS Associate Lean Instructor, APICS Associate Global Sourcing Instructor (www.apics.org)
11/10 ELA EMLog certified – (European Master Logistician) (www.elalog.org)
02/09 APICS CFPIM certified
01/09 ADACI certified Instructor (www.adaci.it )
12/08 APICS CSCP certified
12/01 APICS CPIM certified
06/92 Master in business management “Innovation and business administration” Fifth annual evening session 1991/92. MIP – Polytechnic of Milan (Italy). Duration: 400 hours. (https://www.mip.polimi.it/it/)
09/88 Professional Engineer (“Ing.” equivalent to P.E.) section A – Order of Engineers – Bari (www.ordingbari.it)
04/88 Master of Engineering degree (MEng) – University of Bari (Italy)-mark 105/110.Legal duration: 5 years