You must be logged in to view this page.
Eduardo brings clients broad expertise across the domains of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and operational excellence—having performed as a Lean Sensei and master black belt for companies in industries as diverse as electrical, automotive, pharmaceuticals, mall, packaging, industrial gases, Oil and Gas, telecommunications, logistic services, software development, microprocessors, car rental, insurance and financial services. Aside from his depth of industry and improvement methodology experience, global clients choose to work with Eduardo because of his management experience, financial focus and cross-border team facilitation skills, fueled greatly by his fluency in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
Eduardo has over 20 years of experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies for real business results. Eduardo has developed extensive experience working across multiple industries as a leader, trainer, coach, facilitator, project manager, and consultant with many high performing organizations.
Area of Expertise
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Lean Services Implementation
- Complex Processes Reengineering
- Process Performance Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Consulting, Training & Coaching
- Change Management & Communication
- Leadership Development & Training
- Project Management
- Before starting SIXSIS, Eduardo worked with Worthington Industries as Operational Manager. In this position, Eduardo successfully managed several operational improvement initiatives in their Gas Cylinder business like the complete reengineering of Manufacturing process flow through Lean tools implementation, which allowed a complete turnaround in financial results.
- Eduardo spent several years working in GE (General Electric) in their Business Improvement team as well as managing their Process optimization and Six Sigma efforts. He also successfully managed operational improvements and development of new product introductions. It was while at G.E. that Eduardo originally received his Six Sigma certification.
- While with Galp Oil&Gas, Eduardo spearheaded the implementation of performance excellence across their main refinery—performing end-to-end value stream assessments, mapping processes, facilitating Lean Kaizen events, managing executive workshops and coaching Lean 6 Sigma BB projects.
- Eduardo coached several black belts and green belts across multiple sites around the world.
- Sample of organizations served: TNT Express Nordics, Avis, Graphic Packaging, Office Depot, Coca-Cola, Linde GMBH, Vodafone, Ficosa, IKEA, Solera, General Electric, Worthington Industries, Scherdel, BioMerieux, Hovione, Galp Oil&Gas, SONAE, APGEI (Portuguese Association for Management and Industrial Engineering), APS (Portuguese Association for Insurance).
- Executive M.B.A. in Management, Porto University Management Business School (EGP/UPBS)
- Master in Mechanical Engineering, Porto University
- SUPPLY CHAIN and Logistics Fundamentals, MITx, Honor Code
- Science Data Master, BMGI
- Innovation and Design Tools, BMGI
- LEAN SENSEI, BMGI
- LEAN MANAGEMENT, Worthington Industries
- NEW MANAGERS DEVELOPMENT, GE Crotonville
- Black Belt Certification, GE Industrial Systems
- PROCESS CONSULTING SKILS, GE Crotonville
- NEGOTIATION-BUSINESS SKILS, GE Aviation