You must be logged in to view this page.
David has over 25years of experience leading organizations and delivering executive-level consulting to manufacturing and service organizations. He is a retired naval officer who has developed extensive experience working domestically and internationally as a leader, instructor, coach, project practitioner, consultant, and engagement director with some of the highest performing organizations today. His leadership efforts have led to sustainable and measurable Lean business results through process effectiveness and efficiency, unparalleled customer satisfaction and superior market performance. His ability to leverage his deep expertise, outstanding collaboration skills and a bias for results has yielded hundreds of millions of dollars in benefits to the bottom line for his clients. His primary focus is on lean and the strategic deployment and execution of organizational performance improvement methodologies with an emphasis on the application of long term Lean and Strategy Deployment performance objectives.
Area of Expertise
- Process Performance Improvement
- Strategy Deployment
- Change Management & Communication
- Leadership Development& Training
- Strategy Alignment & Execution
- Innovation & Change Techniques
- Sample of organizations served: GE Capital, GE Healthcare, GE Industrial, Bank of America, Schlumberger, United States Navy, Army, Air Force, Department of Defense, Danaher, Colfax, AON, Bally Technologies, Thedacare, Gerber Scientific, Cooper.
- Winner of the Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence and Industry Week Magazine – Top Ten Plant Award..
- Toyota Production System – Master Sensei
- Past Member of Selection Board for the Shingo Prize
- Global Director for a Fortune 500 company in their Business Excellence area leading global regional teams through the global design and deployment of an integrated management operating system.
- Operations leader background having led Lean transformations while having full P&L responsibility.
- Facilitate organizational transformation through leadership development & training, strategy development & alignment, organizational infrastructure design, process management, change management & strategic Lean business improvement services to Fortune 500 companies globally.
- Coach &train Executives, Managers, Master Black Belts, Black, Green & Lean Belts.
- Collaborated with client executives to develop business plans that align corporate strategy, operations strategy &process improvement projects that deliver highest ROI.
- Led teams to redesign, stabilize, and control processes to create more than $3billion in cost savings in the last 10 years.
- Developed a business improvement deployment strategy and directed its deployment as engagement director resulting in total estimated savings to be greater than $11 million.
- Designed and implemented enterprise-wide business improvement deployment strategy. Helped to develop charters for 40 projects with projected cost savings of $175,000 on average per project. Total annual savings estimated to be greater than $6 million.
- Developed custom training curriculum for clients’ executive leadership, Project Sponsors and awareness sessions.
- University of Michigan
- United States Naval War College
- Toyota Autonomous Study Group
- Black Belt, Air Academy
- Lean Enterprise Institute