You must be logged in to view this page.
Strategic leader with passion for operational excellence and tactical execution. Consistently deliver mission critical transformation programs, according to business objectives, scope, timeline, quality, budget and risks, resulting in measurable improvements in top-line, bottom-line and competitive position.
Earned certifications in program and project management, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Healthcare, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library. Strong technical background and business acumen to drive business to the next level, regularly overcoming obstacles, finding solutions that lead to success, fostering team cohesion, increasing profits, and working with the highest degree of integrity.
Area of Expertise
- Process Performance Improvement
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Lean Six Sigma consulting, training & coaching (Master Black Belt)
- Change Management, Facilitation & Communication
- Strategy Development
- Program and Project Management Methodologies
- Industries – Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing
- Contact Center, Customer Care
- Strategy Alignment & Execution
- Innovation & Change Techniques
- Business Transformation Consultant for a large insurance company. Lead cross-functional business manager on IT process improvements projects and transformation initiatives. Manage the transformation of the client’s core systems and customer care center. Identified and implemented 4.5M in reductions of cost of operations facilitate process improvement meetings and workshop. Mentor and coaching others on Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Change agent who successfully applied Lean Six Sigma, Project Management and Quality Assurance principles to lead continuous improvement transformations at Hospitals and dental offices in South Florida. Facilitated project development of future state by performing gap analysis, simulations, and modeling to achieve alignment to the hospital strategies and reducing patient wait time from 90 minutes to 30. Mentored and coached personnel on best practices (Six Sigma & Project Management Methodologies). Increased Hospitals rating by 3 – 5% by assessing and implementing controls based on the Hospital Consumer Assessment. Loss of poor quality averaged around $ 6,800 per day or $ 2M per year. Areas of improvement were within the pain control, discharge communication and general 5S within the Emergency rooms.
- Facilitate organizational transformation through leadership development & training, strategy development & alignment, organizational infrastructure design, process management, change management & strategic Lean Six Sigma business improvement services to Fortune 500 companies (General Motors, Powertrain and Delco Electronics). Increased production by 30% and increased ROI by $ 6M and decreased sales cycle from 30 days to 2 days.
- Coach & mentor students at the University of North Florida on their Green Belts.
Consultant – Assessment Technology Group, Director of Process Improvement, Fl 2018 – Present
- Facilitate workshops to increase employee retention, decrease hiring process and reduce on-boarding process. Provide customized talent assessments.
Consultant – Allergy Free, Director of Process Improvement, Fl 2016 – 2018
Develop the organizational IT and IS program roadmap strategies to ensure operational efficiency and ensure PCI, HIPPAA and HITECH compliance.
Consultant – New Management Services, Director of IT / CISO, Fl 2015 – 2016
- Provide best practices on IT, Customer Care and Security process and procedure through re-engineering lean workshops. Increase customer satisfaction by improving skills of customer-care workers and shift to in-house customer support.
Consultant – Deutsche Bank, Global Technology Operations for Business Process Management, Assistant VP, Jacksonville, Fl 2014 – 2015
Establish a global business process management center of excellence in a highly-matrixed environment. Set standards for business process and program quality assurance based on best practices.
Consultant – Citizens Property Insurance, IT Business Transformation Director, Jacksonville, FL 2012 – 2014
Lead cross-functional global business units on IT process improvements projects and transformation initiatives. Manage the transformation of the client’s core systems including, call center, infrastructure, reengineering and security.
Consultant – Broward and Dade Hospitals, Lean Six Sigma Consultant, Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL 2010 – 2012
Change agent who successfully applied Lean Six Sigma, Project Management and Quality Assurance principles to lead continuous improvement transformations by solving a variety of complex Electronic Health Records implementation, assessing (assessment, post and pre) and improving the Hospitals rating.
Consultant – Meridian Business Associates, Director of Operations, Boca Raton, FL 2009 – 2010
Planned, directed, and coordinated operations to implement company organizational strategies.
EDS, a Hewlett Packard (HP) Company, Plano, TX, 1993 – 2009 Several roles as follows:
- IT Business Solution Architect Manager
- Regional IT Business Executive
- Chief Information Officer
- IT /Process Improvement Executive, Delco Electronics, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Masters Certificate in Executive Leadership and Management – Notre Dame University, South Bend, IN
- Doctoral in Computer Information Technology Management – Kennedy Western University
- Masters of Science – General Business Administration – Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering Technology – Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, MI
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Florida Atlantic University)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation v3
- Program & Project Mgt Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist – Implementation Manager (CHTS-IM)