Retail Services Company Specializing in Technology and Social Media Solutions for Brands, Retailers and Consumers Achieves 75% Reduction in Consumer Support Issue Incidents
A San Francisco, Calif.-based company that combines retail sales IT systems with brand promotion and user experience through online and brick and mortar digital solutions to enhance sales, brand efficacy and consumer loyalty, needed to reduce store data management issues adversely affecting customer service. With a global clientele of premiere brands, the company needed to ensure that their clients’ customers did not have dissatisfying shopping experiences because of IT issue incidents. Through a series of Lean Six Sigma practices including Operational Excellence (OpEx), Business Process Re-engineering and Improvement (BPRI), and development of High Performance Teams, MetaOps, Inc. MetaExperts™ helped the company realize a 75% reduction in issue incidents, a 10% reduction in overall customer technical support costs, and ever-increasing customer-satisfaction feedback.
To resolve the number of issue incidents the retail services provider was experiencing, MetaOps, Inc. MetaExperts™ performed a series of current-state situation analysis, and process transformations that included:
- Performing a technological assessment to identify the causes of the customer service issues and the scope thereof.
- Developing a customized approach to ‘quick-hit’ fixes for the issues
- Coaching and mentoring the organization’s supervisors and management to develop advanced skills for practicing High-Performing Teams methods.
Because the MetaOps, Inc. MetaExperts™ were able to guide the company to create processes and systems that quickly fixed the issue incidents in customer service and experience delivery, the customer and its client companies realized:
- A 75% reduction in issue incidents in just 90 days
- A 10% reduction in customer and technical support costs
- A jump in positive customer experience feedback
- 75% reduction in issue incidents
- 10% reduction in support costs
- Leap in customer satisfaction
Client Skills Required: OpEx understanding and deployment, agility in incorporating quick fixes, SOP (standard operating procedures) improvement, continued process improvement, leadership and training in the practice of High-Performing Teams
Contract Length: 90 days
Support by MetaOps, Inc. MetaExperts: BPRI transformation, OpEx training, mentoring, coaching and implementation, and High-Performing Teams development