Extreme Operational Excellence Top Talent on Demand
MetaExperts specializes in providing, on a short-term contract basis, the most Difficult-to-Find, ‘Top Talent’ resources on the planet. These men and women, located around the world and often available on just a few days’ notice, are experts in almost every form of ‘Business Process Improvement’ and ‘Operational Excellence’ there is, in every industry you can imagine.
How It Works
Work with a Client Alignment Specialist to determine the skills needed to get the results.
We match the best MetaExpert for your budget, project length, culture and outcomes.
We guarantee the “Right Fit the First Time.” Test drive your expert 100% risk free.
MetaExperts offer flexibility and scalability no matter the level of support you require.
Be or Hire MetaExperts: Risk Free
MetaExperts: The Right Fit the First Time Guaranteed
300+Screening and Evaluation process ensures MetaExperts bring to you precisely matched skills and expertise needed.
MetaExperts usually live in the country where needed – are familiar with your language and culture.
We guarantee the “Right Fit the First Time”. You can even test drive your expert 100% risk free during a trial period.
Proven track records are required or they aren’t a MetaExpert. Top companies rely on us for OpEx.
Browse Extreme Operational Excellence Talent Skills
- 5S – Workplace Organization
- BPM – Business Process Management
- BSC – Balanced Score Card
- DFSS – Design for Six Sigma
- Lean Accounting
- DOE – Design of Experiments
- High Performing Teams
- Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- Lean Accounting
- ERP Software – Selection & Implementation
- Logistics Optimization
- OCM – Organizational Change Management
- Program Management Office
- Project Management
- Pull Systems and Kanbans
- SCOR – Supply Chain Operations Model
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Supplier Performance Management
- TPM – Total Productive Maintenance
- Value Stream Mapping
Our MetaExperts team have served these clients. The presence of their logo does not imply endorsement.